Scott Aerator: Amherst Fountain 3 HP
The Amherst Fountain
The newest fountain in the Scott Aerator line is The Amherst Fountain, a gorgeous 3 hp model! The Amherst Fountain adds beauty to your water feature while contributing to a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The classic, stately pattern of The Amherst Fountain provides a very distinct separation of all three tiers, capped by an impressive column reaching heights of over 30 feet. The 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate creates a pleasing ripple effect across the water’s surface.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, The Amherst Fountain utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Amherst Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 30 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 25 feet in diameter.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 60-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.