SCOTT AERATOR 1.5 HP ATRIARCH FOUNTAIN
One of the newest additions to the Scott Aerator Company product line, the Atriarch fountain is a lovely addition to any pond or lakescape. The elegant look of the Atriarch, accompanied by the tranquil sound of its cascading water, enhances your outdoor living experience while adding value to your investment.
The vibrant look of the Atriarch is achieved with a solid brass center nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles, creating a versatile water feature for both residential and commercial use. Engineered for all types of applications, the Atriarch will provide many years of maintenance-free performance.
There are 4 Scott Aerator Lighting Options for this product. There is a 2 Light LED Option and a 4 Light LED Option. There is also a 2 Light Halogen Option and a 4 Light Halogen Option.
The Halogen lights are much cheaper than the LED lights, but they are not as energy efficient and they also have a shorter life expectancy.
Timer Control Panel
There is a Timing Control panel option for this product that allows you to easily save money on your power bill by setting time constraints on when your fountain and lights are on. If you buy the timer control panel with lights for this product, then you will receive a timing control panel that comes with 2 separate timers. Allowing you to set different times for your lights and for your fountain. If you select the timer control panel option without having a light. Then you will receive a single timer.
GFCI required, Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 40 feet high.
- 8 angled jets spray at 25 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not Included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38” minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.