Pro Eco In-Pond Skimmer
A Skimmer is an important part of any pond system. By drawing water from the surface of the pond, a skimmer will pull in any floating debris that has fallen into the pond and collect it in an easy-to-clean basket. Removing the debris while it is still floating, prevents it from becoming water-logged and sinking to the bottom of the pond and decomposing. ProEco offers several different skimmers, which are designed to fit any pond application.
- 2,000 to 5,500 GPH Recommended Flow Rate
- 13" Circular skimmer opening
- 3/4" to 1 1/2" Outlet connection
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 15"x 25"
- Leaf Net Included
- Telescoping design easily adjustes without tools
- Self levels and floats within a 6" range
- Easy to install or retrofit, no need to cut liner