GCTek: PondKeeper Water Garden Filters
- Two speed pumps are not necessary with the PondKeeper filter.
- Higher quality injection molded tank.
- Complete with 6 position Multiport valve that allows you to backwash, bypass to waste, bypass to recirculate, rinse. You can even use this filter to vacuum out your pond with the addition of a vacuum hose to your pump.
- Same LifeTime warranty as the AquaBead and AlphaONE line of filters.
- No clogging or channeling, with normal backwashing.
- Performs both Biological and Mechanical filtering in one easy to care for unit.
- Each PondKeeper unit comes complete with 2" unions for quick, easy installation.
- Water drains on each unit.
- Includes easy to read pressure gauge that tells you in an instant when the filter is dirty and needs backwashing.
- Easy to see sight glass to tell you when backwashing is done. Unbelievably sensible pricing. The most value for your dollar on the market.
PondKeeper filters answer the call for a high quality filter that delivers with an unbelieveably low price.
|Model||Pond size||Filter size||Shell type|
|PondKeeper 1.25||1500||16.5" x 36"||Thermoplastic|
|PondKeeper 1.75||2500||19.5" x 37"||Thermoplastic|
|PondKeeper 2.5||5000||21.5" x 39"||Thermoplastic|
|PondKeeper 4.0||10000||24.5" x 42.5"||Thermoplastic|
|PondKeeper 6.0||17000||30.5" x 47"||Fiberglass|