Biosafe GreenCleanFX Liquid
It is a 'green" alternative to harsh chlorine and copper chemicals.
GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide is a highly effective and affordable solution to algae problems that plague a wide variety of backyard water features, including ornamental ponds, pondless waterfalls, and fountains.
- Cost effective
- Prevention and control of string algae and single-cell algae (Pea Soup)
- Reduces organic build-up and noxious odors including hydrogen sulfide
To suppress, control and prevent algae in:
- Water Gardens
- Fish Ponds
- Ornamental Pools/Ponds
- Ornamental Waterfalls
GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide is a fish, pet and family friendly.
|Curative||2 tsp.||3.4 ounces|
- Apply early in the morning under sunny, calm conditions.
- Measure the pH of water before treatment. If pH is below 7.0, adjust the water pH to between 7.0 and 8.0.
- Distribute recommended dose as evenly as possible to several areas around the pond so product evenly disperses. It may also be mixed in a bucket of pond water and evenly distributed around the pond.
- Do not shut off pump(s) or aeration device(s); aeration must be continuous during treatment for 48 hours.
- Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is under control.
Removing excessive algae growth will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter in the pond.