30 Day Product Return Policy
- We deduct the actual shipping and handling fees that we incurred.
- A 20% Restocking fee on Decorative Water Features, Fountains and Freight Delivered Items.
- Credits are usually processed within 14 to 28 days of receipt/inspection of item.
- If your item was used, installed or placed in water we cannot take it back for any reason.
- Lamps Including UV and Halogen cannot be returned for any reason.
- 30 day return window is calculated from date of delivery to the customer through date product is returned to Aeration Source.
- Items returned and accepted within the 30 day time period will be issued a refund to their original form of payment. We will deduct shipping, handling and restock fees.
- Items pre-approved, returned and accepted after the 30 day time period will be issued store credit that can be applied to future purchases. We will deduct shipping, handling and restock fees.
Merchandise must be returned in the original condition as delivered to you. This means that the item is not used (even for a few seconds), is resalable with all materials that the item came with including the original box and inserts.
- Closeouts, special orders, cut items such as tubing, pond liner and underlayment; foods, water treatments, UV lamps and halogen bulbs as well as daily deals and Weekly and monthly specials are not returnable.
- Return Policy applies to all sales.
- All returns must be sent to us at the senders expense. Aeration Source cannot incur shipping charges for returned packages.
* Returned items must have a Return Authorization Number Clearly noted on the top of the box. Items that do not have this number will be be refused at the senders expense.
Here are Some Special Notes on the Return Policy
Pond supplies including but not limited to Pumps, Lights, UV's, Filters, etc.:
If the item you buy turns out to be the wrong one please contact us immediately for an "R.G.A. (Return Goods Authorization)"
- We cannot accept items that have been used or abused in any manor.
- If you are exchanging your item for another, the restock fee is waived.
- If the mistake was our fault then there are no restock fees and we pay the shipping both ways.
Consumables including but not limited to Foods, Water Conditioners and Water/Fish treatments and Medications
- These cannot be returned since they are consumed and used in the treatment of water and/or livestock.
Cut Items such as Tubing, Liners and Underlayment
- These cannot be returned since they have been cut from a single piece.
UV Lamps and Halogen Bulbs
- These cannot be returned regardless of being used or new.
Free or Reduced Freight
- If you received FREE or Flat Reduced Rate shipping and you decide to return your order to us, your refund or store credit will be minus the shipping & handling charges we incurred plus the appropriate restocking fees as stated above.
- If you are returning a partial order be advised that we will deduct the complete shipping charges if the part of the order that you keep is under $250.00
- Handling Fees are non refundable.